Test Innovators has helped over 70,000 students practice so that they go into their standardized tests with confidence, able to fully demonstrate their knowledge and potential, and thus gain acceptance into schools with selective admissions processes, like all of our boarding schools featured on ReadyForMore.com.
There are specific admission tests that most schools require from applicants, like the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT), or the Independent School Entrance Examination (ISEE). If you are an international student, you may also be asked to provide English proficiency test scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language Junior (TOEFL Junior).
(UPDATE: The SLEP was discontinued in summer 2012).
Some schools will also accept the PSAT, the SAT 1, and the ACT.
Be sure to contact the admission office of the boarding schools you’re interested in to determine exactly which tests they require.
You’ll find the gamut of test prep services all in one place, including ISEE Prep, SSAT Prep, ACT Prep, SAT Prep and PSAT Prep. So whether you’re applying for middle school, high school or college, we have you covered.
Why Test Innovators?
Because students who use their platform score 70% higher than average. If that’s not enough evidence of their effectiveness, consider that:
- Questions, timing, and sections simulate official tests
- Practice tests can be taken online or on paper
- Detailed solutions help students understand how to approach questions
- In-depth analysis identifies areas for improvement
- Personalized recommendations guide students’ practice
- Customer Service reps are available 365 days/year by online chat, email, or phone
Practice with customized tests
The more prepared your student is, the more confident they’ll be on test day!